OPENING DAY OF THE SEASON IS MAY 12th!
The Community Market is located in the Town of Cross Roads Park, just north of Town Hall at FM 424 and Fishtrap Road.
Rules & Requirements
- The Cross Roads Community Market is a Producer-Only Market. A producer-only market is defined as a market in which all items sold/offered are grown/produced by the producer of the product.
- The Cross Roads Community Market is a local market. Only products created within a 100-mile radius of Cross Roads are allowed for sale. *Limited exceptions granted on a case-by-case basis for agricultural products that are not available locally.
- Resell of items is not allowed.
- Distributor products and direct sales like Scentsy, It Works, Pampered Chef etc. are not allowed.
- Items with purchased elements must be “significantly transformed” from their original state to be eligible for sale at Market.
- The Market does not allow the sale of firearms, ammunition, fireworks, or other hazardous items.
- All vendors with taxable items must have a valid Texas Sales Tax ID number to participate in the Market.
- For Vendor questions contact the Town Secretary, Donna Butler, at email@example.com.
- The Community Market is a temporary event that you will not want to miss. Once a year the town park is transformed into a specialty market full of a variety of handmade products and fresh produce. Come stroll through the market and treat yourself to exclusive items again and again while you can!
Ready to Become a Vendor?
VENDOR APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN!
APPLICATIONS OPEN FOR MARKET VENDORS AND LOCAL BUSINESSES/ORGANIZATIONS!
Applications require $45 Application Fee.
- Vendor applications are accepted throughout the market season.
- Click here for the Community Market Vendor Application.