OPENING DAY- Saturday, May 23, 2020
FEE WAIVED for 2020 Season
PLEASE READ ENTIRE PAGE FOR COVID UPDATES
The Community Market is located in the Town of Cross Roads Park, just north of Town Hall at FM 424 and Fishtrap Road. Open Saturdays during growing season from 8 am to Noon (or sellout).
Rules & Requirements
- The Cross Roads Community Market is a Producer-Only Market. A producer-only market is defined as a market in which all items sold/offered are grown/produced by the producer of the product.
- The Cross Roads Community Market is a local market. Only products created within a 100-mile radius of Cross Roads are allowed for sale. *Limited exceptions granted on a case-by-case basis for agricultural products that are not available locally.
- Resell of items is not allowed.
- Distributor products and direct sales like Scentsy, It Works, Pampered Chef etc. are not allowed.
- Items with purchased elements must be “significantly transformed” from their original state to be eligible for sale at Market.
- The Market does not allow the sale of firearms, ammunition, fireworks, or other hazardous items.
- All vendors with taxable items must have a valid Texas Sales Tax ID number to participate in the Market.
- For Vendor questions contact the Town Secretary, Donna Butler, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Community Market is a temporary event that you will not want to miss. Once a year the town park is transformed into a specialty market full of a variety of handmade products and fresh produce. Ready to Become a Vendor?
VENDOR APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN!
APPLICATIONS OPEN FOR MARKET VENDORS AND LOCAL BUSINESSES/ORGANIZATIONS!
- Vendor applications are accepted throughout the market season.
- Click here for the Community Market Vendor Application.
THERE WILL NOT BE RESTROOM FACILITIES AT THE PARK THIS YEAR.
Please help us follow the County guidelines on social distancing!
We can’t wait to see you there!
● Wearing of face covers is strongly advised.
● There will be a defined entrance to the market and customers will be directed to the entrance.
● Social distancing of 6 feet will be required, including when standing in line to visit a vendor.
● No hand-to-hand contact will be allowed between vendors and shoppers. Customers should point to the product they would like, and then allow the vendor to put the product on the table for them, or bag it first, before the customer can pick it up. Place cash on the table for vendors to pick up.
● In an effort to minimize congestion and crowding, and so that shoppers are not distracted by adorable dogs, no dogs are allowed at the farmers’ market unless they are service dogs.
● Anyone who is feeling unwell in any way should stay home.
● Any shopper who is at a higher risk, including individuals who are over 65 and/or with underlying health conditions, are advised to stay home.
● Customers will not be allowed to linger at the market.