OPEN EVERY WEEKEND STARTING MAY 4th.
The Community Market is located in the Town of Cross Roads Park, just north of Town Hall at FM 424 and Fishtrap Road.
Rules & Requirements
- The Cross Roads Community Market is a Producer-Only Market. A producer-only market is defined as a market in which all items sold/offered are grown/produced by the producer of the product.
- The Cross Roads Community Market is a local market. Only products created within a 100-mile radius of Cross Roads are allowed for sale. *Limited exceptions granted on a case-by-case basis for agricultural products that are not available locally.
- Resell of items is not allowed.
- Distributor products and direct sales like Scentsy, It Works, Pampered Chef etc. are not allowed.
- Items with purchased elements must be “significantly transformed” from their original state to be eligible for sale at Market.
- The Market does not allow the sale of firearms, ammunition, fireworks, or other hazardous items.
- All vendors with taxable items must have a valid Texas Sales Tax ID number to participate in the Market.
- For Vendor questions contact the Town Secretary, Donna Butler, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Community Market is a temporary event that you will not want to miss. Once a year the town park is transformed into a specialty market full of a variety of handmade products and fresh produce. Come stroll through the market and treat yourself to exclusive items again and again while you can!
Ready to Become a Vendor?
VENDOR APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN!
APPLICATIONS OPEN FOR MARKET VENDORS AND LOCAL BUSINESSES/ORGANIZATIONS!
Applications require $45 Application Fee.
- Vendor applications are accepted throughout the market season.
- Click here for the Community Market Vendor Application.